Devotional : Entrust Yourself to God


Behold, this day your eyes have seen how the Lord gave you today into my hand in the cave. And some told me to kill you, but I spared you. I said, “I will not put out my hand against my lord, for he is the Lord’s anointed” … May the Lord judge between me and you, may the Lord avenge me against you, but my hand shall not be against you.

The verb to grab means to seize something forcibly or roughly or to get something by unscrupulous methods. When we were young, most of us would have been taught by our parents not to grab something but instead to wait until it was handed to us. This is not just good behavior for children; it is biblical living for believers.

Continue reading click here

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devotional : Striving After the Wind

Podcast - Culture & Religion : Are Christian Politicians Trying to Set Up a Theocracy?

Devotional : This Is the King