Just a little housekeeping

Photo by cottonbro studio: https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-in-white-shirt-lying-on-brown-leather-couch-41072Photo by Pexels User click here

Hi Folks,

I have added a follow button for blogger that is if you have a google account you can follow the blog and receive notifications of new content as it appears. Having said that I know everyone has so much to follow so if you feel this is just to much don't do it, I will keep tagging you all for a couple of months then I stop so that I'm not nagging anyone who isn't interested.

You can find the follow button by clicking on the three lines top left of the main page  - https://aachristianlife.blogspot.com/ - or from this post click the arrow top left and it should take you to the main page then click on the three lines.

That will open up a drop down menu which will display the follow button you can click on that and answer the next popup section and you'll receive new content as it is posted.

Also once you've done that let mew know and I'll stop tagging you in each post so that you don't get a double message.

If this doesn't work for you just let me know in the comments below and I'll continue to mention you in tags even after the couple of months goes by.


Hope this will help

Blessings

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bible Study : The New Covenant

Devotional : Your Grace, Your Mercy, and Your Peace

As You Have Always Obeyed