Devotional : Friends in Christ

 

I hope in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon, so that I too may be cheered by news of you. For I have no one like him … I have thought it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus my brother and fellow worker and fellow soldier, and your messenger and minister to my need.

Do you have someone you would call in a moment of crisis? What qualities make him or her suited for such a responsibility? More than likely, the person you’d decide to call is someone whom you trust, and someone who you know would drop whatever he or she was doing to come to your aid. Such men and women are true friends....

Continue reading here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bible Study : The New Covenant

Devotional : Your Grace, Your Mercy, and Your Peace

As You Have Always Obeyed